How to locate your ideal clients
Learn how to find and target potential clients.
This is an online event
Register in advance of this event, so you don’t miss out.
Once you have build a client persona, this session will talk you through different places you can find your clients. The tactical element of marketing “Hide and Seek”
The session will cover:
- The importance of positioning within marketing
- Explanation of ‘novice to mastery’ perception from the client’s perspective
- How to move from novice to expert
- Social proof and brand association
- Explanation of S.M.A.R.T in the marketing industry
- Awards, which ones matter?
- Real time events, all the different types (I can explain a simple, but effective Elevator pitch if you like for networking). Networking, Talks, Workshops, Meetup groups, Seminars, Conferences etc.
- An explanation of buyer personas and the effect on the above
- Traditional media: which ones do their clients consume (it is part of the research that is undertaken in part 1)
- How to appear in papers, guidelines on getting onto papers, press releases tips and tricks
By the end of this talk the audience:
– Will understand how to position themselves as an expert
– Understand the importance of and how to use a multi-pronged marketing and promotion strategy.
– And how to appeal to the three different types buyer personas