First Steps in Sorting Out Your Website
An overview of the basics when setting up a business website.
This is an online event
Register in advance of this event, so you don’t miss out.
This online event from the British Library Business and IP Centre will cover the basics of creating a business website.
It will cover:
• Website, blog, online shop, domains and hosting.
• Options for creating a website.
• Design, content and search engine optimisation (SEO).
• Content and functionality planning.
• There will also be the opportunity to ask questions during the session.